The Comics category is for, well, comics. They can be serious comics, funny comics, long-running comics, short-running comics, it’s up to you.
If the purpose of your comic is to help people learn things, you would be better served by posting in the Learning category.
- Your content must be in some way related to code, coding, or people who code. This is a wide and flexible purview - but if you try to post a comic that is exclusively about, say, cats and their ongoing vendetta against Mondays, we might need to have a few words about whether this site is right for you.
What if it’s not content?
Then it’s discussion. You should probably take that to Uncategorized.
Guidelines For Lookin’ Good
- You’re going to have the best experience with 550px wide by 750px tall images.
Alt-text and title-text should always be invited to the party.
- Center-align text that you put in bubbles.
- Include a license & attribution watermark in your content to protect it as best as you can from 9Gag or funnyjunk or whatever monsters are out there re-attributing your content to themselves.
- Choose a good font.
- Include source files if you want people to remix your content.
- Consider a little bit of animation.