Cube Drone B-Sides and Rarities

Assorted Holiday Greetings

It’s important to be inclusive.

Walt’s Thanksgiving

I never inked this thing because it’s just all over the goddamn place.

No Comic Today: I Have A Cold

I just don’t make these any more. If I don’t post a comic, I didn’t post a comic. You don’t need an explanation.

Milo, 1999

At one point, Milo mentions that he had gorgeous hair as a young man, which I had to draw.

A Rescue Party from the Future

Time travel fiction is the best.

George R. R. Unsuccessful

Pollock V. Pollock

For one of my comics, I draw a Jackson Pollock painting in Manga Studio.

… eh… close enough.

Event Invites

I throw events for my friends… with THEMED INVITE HEADERS. That’s right. That’s a thing. That I do.

Oculus Rift DK2

I wrote down some of my thoughts about the Oculus DK2 shortly after buying it.

The Vive is much, much better at Virtual Reality than the DK2 was.

Fifth Element

I had never watched the Fifth Element… but, like with so many important cultural touchstones, I had a vague idea how it went. So I thought I’d write down what I thought happened in the Fifth Element, and then compare it with what actually happened.

Cube Drone

King of the Internet

A long, long time ago, I wrote this comic:

When I switched to a single-comic website,, I decided that all of the comics that weren’t Cube Drone were going to have to come down - especially old hand-drawn university comics.

But the Marquee comic was just so delightfully weird. So I just redrew it, so that I could keep it.

I wanted to capture it’s slapstick again, but I couldn’t really nail it down. I tried to make this new King of the Internet comic, but it just didn’t… work.

And another one:

So I decided that the Marquee thing was a one-time burst of genius and never really returned to it.

Disregard Life, Acquire Chili

I like making chili.

i don’t even know, I was up really late

Sets and Crap

Vim, Emacs, Nano

I ended up switching the Swiss Army Knife for a Spork in the final comic.

International Vowel Shortage

Yeah, take THAT, Unix

Office LAN Party

I really HAVE put way too much thought into this.

Letter to Jetbrains and Oracle

Reddit got real mad about this, and then they forgot about it completely and forever. Which is, why, again, I have to learn not to make jokes about reddit headlines. They don’t age well.

Whereas this one’s just dumb.

Apple Keynote

In another example of me chasing the news, the Apple Keynote where they introduced the iPad Pro featured a software developer fixing up a model’s smile, which was a strange choice, I think. Smile, ladies.

I pushed this online and asked my friends to submit their own comics to fill in the blanks.

Tim got the point right away, I think.

Allen had a clever plan involving patents, although now I kind of wish he had drawn his “Temporary Sanitation System for Offices with Exceptional Overtime Provisions”

Finally, I disappointed everybody by just ripping on PHP.